Thank you for supporting EYECAN. These terms and conditions refer to our Christmas Raffle.
- The cost of each ticket entry into the EYECAN raffle is £2.50. You may purchase more than one ticket. Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the draw date. Any payment received after the draw date will be treated as a donation.
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 18 years. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out age verification checks.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 18 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- The EYECAN Christmas Raffle is open to all Jersey residents aged 18 years and over.
- Tickets can be purchased in cash, bank transfer or by credit or debit card. EYECAN do not accept American Express. Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
- The draw will take place on the date advertised on the tickets.
- Monies raised by this raffle will support the activities and operations of EYECAN.
- The draw will take place at Westlea Centre, Rue du Huquet, St Martin in the presence of the promotor, EYECAN committee member and the sponsor.
- Prizes will be allocated in order of the tickets being drawn from the first prize down to the third prize.
- Prizes are allocated as follows:
- First prize: £1000
- Second prize £200
- Third prize: £50
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Please keep the ticket or allocated number as proof of purchase.
- Where the Promoter is unable to contact a prize winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six months following the Promoter’s first attempt to notify the prize winner, the Promoter may apply the prize as it sees fit,
- Prize winners will receive their monies by bank transfer. If the winner does not have a bank account, monies will be available in cash. The recipient will be required to complete a declaration confirming receipt of the cash.
- All winners are required to co-operate with the Promoter’s right to publish their win.
- In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, the Promoter reserves the right to administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where the Promoter deems it appropriate and/or feasible it will notify entrants of the error.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the EYECAN raffle is final.
- The EYECAN raffle is subject to the regulation of the Jersey Charity Commission. A license is obtained by the promotor to enable the running of EYECAN’s Christmas Raffle. In accordance with this licence EYECAN are required to retain all data pertaining to the Christmas raffle for one year and a day after the date of the final distribution to their prize winners.
EYECAN is the legal entity of The Jersey Blind Society.
Registered With the Jersey Charity Commissioner, Registration Number 244.
Registered Jersey Charity No. AJC109.
Registered with Jersey Financial Services Commission as a non-profit organisation No. 362